Pages

Monday 11 April 2016

Swimming

SWIMMING 2016

10th March
Today was my first day back at swimming lessons with Amara for the this year.


12th March
Today I went swimming with Mum,Dad,and Kenzie, we went to the Greymouth pool.
I swam 10 lengths with my Dad we did freestyle, breaststroke and backstroke it was lots of fun .    


17th March
Today Grandad Denys took me to swimming lessons I swam lengths on my back and front.
Every time I go to swimming lessons I have to swim 2 lengths of freestyle to begin with.


20th March
Today my family and I went swimming and I swam some lengths with my Dad.
I swam about 10 lengths then I went into the warm pool to play with my sister Kenzie.


24th March
Today I had swimming lessons with Amara I practiced swimming overarm while doing lengths remembering to think about my kicking.


25th March
Today a went swimming in Ashburton, they have 3 separate pools and a river there I loved playing  around the river and in the big pool
I loved it.


31st March
Today I had swimming lessons with Amara we did some breaststroke, some freestyle and backstroke.

7th April
Today I didn’t do swimming lessons because i was on camp!S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.