Pages

Monday 2 May 2016

If I was the Mayor of Greymouth...

If I was the Mayor of Greymouth for a day I would want to change:

1. The creek at Dixon Park.
I believe a fence needs to go beside the creek because if a child was running by the creek or down the hill, they could fall into the creek and hurt themselves or they could drown as it only takes 2cm's of water to drown in. 

2. People speeding down our street.
I believe that I could put a speed bump by the Blaketown school crossing to stop people speeding by making them slow down for the speed bump.

3. Stop people littering in our community.
I believe our community needs more rubbish bins around our town to help to stop people from throwing their rubbish on the streets.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lara
    Yes i believe all of these are very true especially the top one that is very dangerous and unsafe. We did the same one because I put that we should have more rubbish bins as well that is very true. Because not only do they little but they also affect all of the animals in Greymouth.
    From Ella

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.