Pages

Friday 16 September 2016

Main Star chores

Main Star new chore.

Mum and I choose that my new chore will be, to unload the dishwasher. 
Here is my daily diary.

Monday: I unloaded the dishwasher in the morning before school. 

Tuesday: Nana and Grandad were here, and Grandad did the dishes by mistake (whoops). 

Wednesday: I unloaded the dishwasher after school. 

Thursday: I unloaded the dishwasher just before tea. 

Friday: Take away night ---- No dishwasher used!!!

Saturday: I unloaded the dishwasher in the morning.







1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lara its Megan here. I love the choice of chores. I personally have to do the dishes every night. Do you get paid for your chores? I like how you have done them Daley. Do you have any chores you do every day? Poroporoaki (goodbye).

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.