Pages

Friday 4 August 2017

Week 2 Term 3 Reflection 2017

Literacy 
This week for literacy I have been working on my follow ups I have been working hard I am very proud of my follow ups also we had to read a book called A bit of a laugh and we had to write about this character. I did Edmund Hillary!!





Also for literacy I have been working hard on a who am I for literacy I had to try and guess who the person was. 



Numeracy 
I have worked hard on my Numeracy I am still volume and Capacity. 


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lara!

    Looks like you have been working hard on your Volume and Capacity!
    I have been doing the same work down in Mamaku 1! I loove working on it... Do you???

    I loove the way you have set out your blog! Do you like mine??? http://katelynnf102015.blogspot.co.nz/ It is very clear to read but totally DAB SWAG!

    Seeya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.