Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

T1 W10 Reflection

Literacy
This week for literacy I did my work on writing my work on writing was my poems I made a poem slide with lots of poems on it. 
Here is an image! 




This is my follow up this week I did very well and it was a poem I think I did well here is a images please enjoy my poem   







Numeracy 
This week for Numeracy I have been learning my thousands Hundreds Tens and ones I really enjoyed it. I need to improve  adding my larger numbers together. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lara
    I have really enjoyed reading your independent writing this week, your Creepy House poem was fantastic! It really set an atmosphere!Just remember to make your reflections really specific and help you set a next step learning goal too. Keep up the fantstic writing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.