Pages

Thursday 6 April 2017

West-port camp gear

My Camp gear list...


I packed my camp gear with the help from Mum. I didn't lose anything because Mum and I named everything. (we forgot to take photos, whoops)

Here is what I packed:


  • Sleeping Bag
  • Pj's
  • pillow case/pillow
  • 2/3 pairs of shorts
  • 3 pairs of socks
  • warm long trousers
  • 3 t-shirts and warm skivvies
  • 3 changes of underwear
  • sunhat
  • swimming gear and towels
  • walking shoes and spare shoes to wear in the lodge 
  • small backpack
  • lunchbox
  • drink bottle 
  • tea towel
  • lunch for the first day
  • baking
  • sun block
  • torch
  • waterproof jacket
  • wash kit and towel
  • books
  • insect repellent



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.