Pages

Monday 10 April 2017

Random act of Kindness

Random Acts of Kindness…

  • Today I did a random act of kindness by letting Finn work with me because his chromebook was broken and waiting to be fixed.

  • This week at school I have been helping Mum to look after Kenzie and Brooklan while Mum sits in the Tech Centre getting the horsey housie tickets.


  • Today I was helping out my next door neighbor Courtney by taking out her rubbish bin because she was not their.

  • After the supermarket I helped Mum get the gossers in while she was getting Kenzie something  to eat without being asked.

  • On Saturday I helped Dad by looking after Kenzie at the fire station because Dad was busy doing working with the others we played with the toys and the white board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.