Pages

Tuesday 9 May 2017

T1 W11 2017 End of term Reflection

End of Term Reflection 
This week is the last week of the term. This term I have been having lots of fun I term have been working hard because I have a Restricted license which means that I can work on the landing or in the class room I was very proud of myself to get a restricted license.

Numeracy 
I am very proud of my numeracy I think the I am close to achieving my goal. My goal was to be able to read fractions a be able to say them. 

Reading 
I am very proud of my reading  I have achieved my reading goal it was to sound out words I do not know. 

Writing     
I am very proud of my writing goal I am till working on it. I have achieved this goal my goal was to make my writing have more detail. 

Here is an image of my student led conferences 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.