Pages

Thursday 29 June 2017

St John Diary (Main Star)

This is my St John Diary. I go to St John once a week which is on Tuesday. 

Week 1
Today was the first day of Term 2. We celebrated the 90th birthday of St John’s Youth. We got to eat chocolate cake that Stacey made for the 90th birthday celebration, we also had our photo taken. After the photo we played a game of musical chairs and Molly won.  

Week 2
Today I got my St John’s uniform, for my uniform I have to wear a skirt and a white shirt with a jacket over top we also have to wear black shoes with white socks.I love my uniform. We learnt about the eye clinic and the hospital we also had to watch a video about the eye clinic and the hospital.

Week 3
Today I went to St John and Paul Meek came, we had to ask a question and Paul had to answer them. We had to ask questions about what it was like in Germany. Italy and Wales. I learnt that Paul was born in Wales and lived in Italy for a few years He also lived in Germany for a few years too before coming to New Zealand.

Week 4
Today we were working on getting a badge, the badge was about accident Prevention i learnt how to stop an Accident for happening like say a plug with pluged on the floor and a little child was going to fall over it to stop it you could  unplug the plug so that the child will not fall over it.

Week 5
This week for St John we are still working on getting our badge I have got one badge that is the 90 years of St John. We had to fill out an activity sheet that was find all the thing that were dangers, like a handle point out from the oven and someone could burn themself that would be a danger.
We also had to listen to Auroa and Jasmine because they were in charge.   

Week 6
I never went to St John this week

Week 7
This week for St John I got my First ever Badge because it was a new
badge it is called the Global Citizenship I worked hard for this badge I it was all about accident prevention.  IMG_20170614_161429.jpg
   
Week 8

This week for St John first we played a game of fruit Salad it is you sit in a row and you each get called a fruit and if your fruit gets called you get up and run and touch a wall then you run back to your spot and it just keeps going over and over.


After the game of fruit salad we got into groups by numbers and went around and worked on seeing if there is any danger we had to go to five different groups i was with Jessica and Anna the first group we went to was a group where there was an activity sheet.

Then we went to the next group and did the CPR. The next group was all about badging. For the next group learnt about how to badge burns. Then the next group was our parade for the comps.    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.