Pages

Friday 9 June 2017

Week 6 Term 2 2017

Literacy 

Word work 
This week for word work I have to find the meaning and write a sentence for 5 words I worked very hard to finish it and I am very proud of my word work it took a long time! 





Follow up 
This is my follow up for this week I had to write a had to write another 50 word for the book A friend in the Wild I am very proud of my follow up! 

A Friend in the wild

A girl called Arnya and a boy called Peli got left home alone, their parents went to find food. With only Spears Torches, other things to help them. They have to go and find their parents so they have to go out and find their own  food and water to...
Image result for a friend in the wild by marie gibson

help them survive.


Numeracy
This week for numeracy I went on math buddy and I had to do some tasks But I don't have a medal yet. But I have worked very hard on my math budy. I am very proud of my math buddy!




2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lara! Katelynn here from Mamaku 1!
    This is an amazing post it has got lots of detail but maybe next you could reread it to see if it makes sense! He whetu koe! (Your a star!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katelynn for the comment I will make sure I will do that

    Lara

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.