Pages

Sunday 5 July 2015

My family meal!!



My family meal for my main star is going to be Nachos.
I need to go to the supermarket to buy:
Mince
Nacho chips
Baked beans
Chilli beans
Tomatoes
Pepper
Sour cream

I didn't buy any cheese or onions because I only use a little and there is some at home.

Here are my groceries together

At the supermarket my grocery items cost:
$4.99 for pepper
$5.20 for mince
$2.69 for chilli beans
$1.19 baked beans
$.99 cents for tomatoes
$2.29 for nacho chips
$4.49 for sour cream

Total is $22.34 ( I am $2.34 over my budget) 

Photos of me making nachos:

My family loved my Nachos!! 



1 comment:

  1. Hey Lara
    I like this blog post because I LOVE Nachos. I loved all the photos and they are all great. I think you could improve some of the writing by writing a Capuchin under every photo. What was your favorite thing about making the nachos? What did you like best about the nachos?
    Bye Lara
    Holly:^)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.