Pages

Monday 20 June 2016

Main star Something I would like to change in our community

Lara McEvedy
Blaketown
Greymouth

20/06/16

Dear The Mayor of Greymouth.


I am writing to ask if the council would add a speed bump to the school crossing outside Blaketown School.


I believe there needs to be a speed bump put here because silly people on motorbikes and cars speed up and down the road from the airport right down to the end of Blake Street. If there was a speed bump put here they would have to slow down which will keep our community safe.


Please consider my request.

Yours Sincerely

Lara McEvedy

5 comments:

  1. wow lara I never thought about that your right you do need a speed bump there but maby you shold take your adress out of this blog post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lara, I think thats a great idea for the saftey of all the adults and children that come and go from Blaketown school and also all the houses around your area. Kylee (Katelynns Mum)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hay Lara!
    I think this is a great idea because I know that people do speed over near Blake Town School. Also for the great safety. What Else do you think needs changing?
    From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ella I don't no what else I could change i am not very sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.