Pages

Saturday 25 June 2016

Week 8 reflection

writing 

This week for literacy I have been learning.....




My little sister Kenzie

Kenzie is my little sister,
Kenzie is 1 and half she is turning 2 this year.

Kenzie has a best friend called Brooklan, Brooklan looks like Kenzie but Brooklan is younger than Kenzie.

Kenzie lives at my house with me mum and dad,Kenzie loves to play with me because I play with her she likes to hit me because she thinks it is funny but to me it is very annoying, Kenzie is very cute and funny she thinks everything is funny, Kenzie loves to come into school every time but if does not come in she will cry. I hope you enjoy my story
The End  
By Lara

For writing if people have finished there show not tell they got to write a story I wrote a story about my little sister Kenzie I hope you like my story.


I got up in the morning to have breakfast today I have to have an apple I don’t like apples I have to have an apple for breakfast because am going on holiday  when I was on holiday I hopped with an rabbit when I went to the I got really scared I talk english  I we’re are we going I bought an apple a weight 5 pound

All the words that are highlighted are my spelling words

This week for word work I decided to put my spelling words into paragraph
Here are some of my spelling words for this week.

Breakfast,holiday,bought,we're,hopped,english,scared and don't.

Numeracy


This week for numeracy I have been learning....








for numeracy I have been learning to add and subtract using money
It was lots of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lara I really like the way you have done your writing.Maybe next time you could make sure that it makes sense.Well done for doing that writing on Kenzie.Well done Lara

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.