Pages

Friday 3 June 2016

Week 5 Reflection

Literacy 

In writing I am learning to put punctuation in the correct places.
Here is my screencastify. The hardest punctuation was ? they are very hard for me.   

Barnyard times Article
This week for writing we had to write a doc I got mine finish. Here is a link to my Charlotte's web barnyard article 

Maths 

Here is what I have been learning for Numeracy we have been using  our tens and ones we also had to solve problems with money.    



Word Work 

This week for reading I have been doing word work my words were
children,must,Mr/Mrs sea,hear,usually,should,half,destroy.













Reading

For reading we had to get into partners and make a screencastify but I did not get it done. Next week I need to make sure I work hard to get my work finished. When I  do this over the weekend I will get it updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.